Friday, April 14, 2017

Happy New Year 2074

Written By Achyut Krishna Gauli

Its 2074, the day!
I really wanna to remember them
Who really cares and matters, no matters in my life
And gives tranquility of pleasure and happiness

Who knows, who have thought of?
What about me, at the past.
That really no matter’s, at all
And I don’t care at the present, indeed.
Only matter’s here is, what I give to them
And how they react, no more!

I only remember the day,
I used to sleep in my mother’s lap,
And she runs her fingers around my hairs.
How beautiful that day was,
When I forgot of being maturity
And being an innocent son of my mother’s
Really it matter’s in my life
Me and My Mothers, no more

Now I have a sense of,
Who am I? Of being maturity
With full of sorrows and tenn’s
When I left my mother’s lap
And rush for this fake world.

Every steps of my life
I learned to make new and new friends, and made.
Some really have a sense of, who am I?
Some may none.
That no matters indeed, in my life.
Only matters here is; how they intimate with me
And how truly they are,
So, I started to make friends, more and more.
Who really cares about me and my presence?
Who really have a joy of being me?
And willing to mix with my colors

But even, I would like to remember them
Who really don’t care about me and my presence?
Who always have a jealous and upset with me?
But truly they are the one
Who really gives me a sense of go ahead
And boost up my integrality
So I remember to them as well
Who really don’t care about me and my presence?
But have some sorts of positiveness upon me
So It’s 2074 the day!
I really wanna to remember them
Who really care and matters, no matters in my life
And give tranquility of pleasure and happiness.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello friends, you can also post your any literature work. So send literature along with photo and name.